Original post available here.
Several approaches are available to support evaluations in identifying and addressing gender inequalities. This webinar will bring together experts and practitioners to look into the application of gender responsive and feminist evaluation frameworks with a focus on agriculture, food security, and rural development: How have evaluations in these fields used gender-responsive frameworks, if at all? With what challenges? How did they help in identifying changes in gender and power relationships of rural women? The discussion on practical examples and good practices aims to broaden the understanding on how to improve the applications of gender-responsive and feminist frameworks.
The webinar is organised by EvalForward and EvalGender+ and is part of a series including upcoming sessions in French and in Spanish.
Thursday 15 April at 10:00–11:00 EST/16:00–17:00 CET
- Florencia Tateossian, EvalGender+ Co-Chair, and Evaluation Specialist, UN Women
- Johanna Pennarz, Lead Evaluation Officer and Eoghan Molloy, Evaluation Officer, IFAD
- Natalia Kosheleva, Evaluation Expert, Russian Federation
- Nuha Jameel Bashir, Monitoring and Evaluation Expert, Palestine
- Donna Podems, Evaluation Expert, South Africa
The webinar will be facilitated by Renata Mirulla, EvalForward Coordinator, and Svetlana Negroustoueva, Evaluation Function Lead, CGIAR, and EvalGender+ Co-Chair.